The International Association of Jesuit Universities (IAJU) is organizing the global webinar “The Challenges of the COVID-19 Era for Jesuit Higher Education“.
The disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic have posed significant challenges for nearly every aspect of a Jesuit institution of higher education, including enrollment, health care services, on-campus events, sports and the arts. Universities have been successful at delivering content, but how has this crisis affected the teaching and learning processes and, especially, the pursuit of an integral formation through a Jesuit higher education? How can the values and ideals of Jesuit higher education help us in this new era? How do we continue innovating from our hallmark to adapt to this context?
Find out in this webinar featuring a panel of experts from across the world.
The event would be the Inaugural webinar of the “IAJU Best Practices in Jesuit Higher Education Project”
The webinar will count with the following panellists:
- Michael Garanzini, S.J., Secretary for Higher Education, Society of Jesus.
- Philip Geister, S.J., President of the Kircher Network.
- Mark Bosco, S.J., Vice-President, Georgetown University.
- Stella Porto, Knowledge, Innovation and Communication Division, Interamerican Development Bank
- Javier Nó, Dean, Loyola Andalucía University
- Sylvia Schmelkes, Vice-President, Iberoamericana University Mexico
Moderator: Susana Di Trolio, Executive Director of the Kircher Network, and coordinator of the “Best Practices in Jesuit Higher Education Project”.
Date and time: Wednesday, November 25. 15:00h (CEST)
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dlzhkDy4Ts-PGadXnzr3BA