The crisis originated by Covid-19 has triggered a major disruption in the realm of international relations and globalization networks. The crisis has challenged major international organizations and represents the most important global financial turbulence in many years.
In its mission to address the most relevant matters related to the field of International Relations, Comillas Journal of International Relations aims to open a space for reflection and it invites scholars and specialists to participate in a monographic issue dedicated to the topic: COVID-19. Pandemic and global crisis. While this is not an exhaustive list, the Journal invites contributions dealing with the following matters:
- Health governance.
- Economic impact of the crisis. Future perspectives.
- Theoretical framework from the perspective of international relations relative to COVID-19.
- European Union’s response to the crisis.
- Democracy and representation in the face of the pandemic.
- ¿A change in global order? USA, China, Rusia and Europe. Different responses to the same challenge. Future scenarios.
- Ideology and mindsets in the wake of the crisis. The new emergence of populism.
- The COVID-19 crisis in historical perspective.
The Journal publishes contributions both in English and Spanish.
More information here
Deadline for submission of articles: January 1 st, 2021:
Coordinator of the Monographic Issue: Pedro Rodríguez email@example.com